Original topic:

S9+ screen got yellowish at medium brightness.

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 10:37 PM)
subbu1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
This is regarding screen light. I have S9+, don't know its screen light works normal when the brightness is adjusted to low (nearly 10% from left) or to hight (approximately 90-100%) but in the middle range it start to appears as yellow. Don't know whether it is software issue or hardware issue.
Note - I tried turning uv protection mode off and on but no use.
20 Comments
Galaxy S
Go to display setting and change the colour preference from natural to vivid. I
think it'll be ok from then.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
there is no vivid option in s9 series by the way ....4 option is there ...adaptive display, amoled cinema, amoled photo and basic...😛 he just have to put white balance to cool mode
subbu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@darshanchatterjee I checked there is nothing like coloue preference but there was something called SCREEN MODE, there were 4 options I tried all but problem is still there.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Any "screen mode" option there?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
just this to this.....etai korte hobe oke ar blue light filter on thakle off korte hobe
Galaxy S
Yes bro. I was talking about this. But in new phone they changed the name as Vivid. 😄😄 I also thought at first he has enabled the blue light filter. But when I read that it only happens in middle brightness that's why I suggested him to change change the screen mode.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ya I know that ...few devices vivid and natural......in flagships there are 4 options it's device specific
subbu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@interchupipi no it didn't work out I selected basic mode In SCREEN MODE, then it showed some cool hot options, then I switched to cool but colors got brighter but problem was still there. again when I decreased brightness level, in starting 10% brightness it was working differently (perfectly) but again in the middle range again differently (yellowish screen).
0 Likes
Tejdeepk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm using note 9 and having same issues. as per above tip, I have updated the display settings in my mobile. gotta try it out for a day and see if it got fixed.
0 Likes