Original topic:

S24 ultra display issue not fixed in May 2024 Update

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

After May 2024 Update also the below ISSUE was not fixed..

So Dissappointed 👎 👎 👎

SAMSUNG Urgently need to fix below Issue....

All S24 Ultra Users once check below Issue mobile once.....

Even I am unable to use samsung S24 Ultra even 10 minutes in Sunlight...

After using mobile for 3 minutes or so the Screen is getting Over heated & Unable to see the Display as it will become DIM after that it will become Normal only after you go it Indoor..

Unable to Use it even 10 Minutes in Sunlight Displayyyy..

Even we checked in My friend's S24 Ultra, Similar Issue in that Mobile also....
This Issue is Not there in S23 Ultra...

The S24 Ultra Display is very bad & Worst Display even when you compared to S23 Ultra also...

it's BIG ISSUE in a Samsung S24 ULTRA Flagship Mobile But Samsung was Unable was not taking this issue very Seriously and Fixing it !!!!

Even 10 thousand mobile we can use as much as time in Sunlight and it's Display is Super in Sunlight...

But Purchasing S24 Ultra Flagship Mobile of Samsung with Lakhs of Rupees But Unable to Use for even 5 minutes in Sunlight...

This is Very very BIG ISSUE in the Samsung Flagship Mobile S24 Ultra.

So Surely it's Samsung Responsibility to fix this Issue

or

Else Do Recall All S24 Ultra mobiles and change Displays

or

Refund to all effected S24 Ultra users

See Above Video
6 Comments
ArunVikki
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Truly I am facing this Issue since purchase...

If you are S24 ULTRA User, Kindly check above issue in your mobile once....
ArunVikki
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
During the time of purchase, I encountered issues with hang and sudden power shutdowns. Subsequently, I reseted the phone and tried again until now, I have not found any bugs. Some issues are related to a grainy display issue, which I also discovered but it didn't bother me much. Additionally, I faced heating issues due to the fact that India has its summer season now, so normally I get 40-43 degrees Celsius. However, you mentioned that this model is extremely sensitive, so I comment
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Umangmathur
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try complaining to samsung support 🙏
0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi,

I am facing this issue since many days tried lot of Solutions suggested by Samsung team in Samsung Community forums like Reset, applying adaptive Color tone,.....etc., but this problem was not fixed

Finally last week I visited Samsung Service Center, they tried :

1.IQC---No Problem in it,

2.They Done Software for it---Unable to fix the issue

3. Samsung Service Center Created Job Sheet no

5. Samsung Service Center Closed above Job Sheet without Fixing the above "Sunlight Display Issue in the Mobile" with in 1 hour only by saying that All Mobile is ok in OQC, So We Cannot Fix above Issue.

Almost I went to Mobile Service Center for everyday upto 1 week, But they Simply Opened Complaint & Closed Complaint without Fixing the above Issue.

I also Sent Lot of Mails to SAMSUNG regarding above Issue..

I also Contacted SAMSUNG Online team, They also took above Job Sheet no and also tested my S24 ULTRA mobile done all  System Evaluations, All Reports find No ISSUE or Abnormality in mobile.

But Physically Still Today also I am facing above Issue and Samsung Service Center also identified the Above Issue, But they were Unable to fix it.

The above ISSUE is there in all Samsung S24 ULTRA Mobiles, But SAMSUNG not trying to fix the Solution for it.

I was really vexed of trying all these and not getting any solution for the above Problem..

it's BIG ISSUE in a Flagship Mobile But Samsung was Unable was not taking this issue very Seriously and Fixing it !!!!

Buying Mobile for Lakhs of rupees But Unable to Use it even 10 Minutes in Sunlight Displayyyy

So Dissappointed for Purchasing Samsung S24 Ultra with above issue..

I wasted lot of Money, Lot of time, lot of Efforts......etc.,

This is Very very BIG ISSUE in the Samsung Flagship Mobile