Original topic:

S24 Ultra camera vibration (time to move to iPhone)

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Muhammadsajjad
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Guys, a quick update: Samsung has refused to fix the camera malfunction error and says it's not a problem from their end? as, they don't want to accept that there is a major hardware glitch in the camera system of the S22, S23, and S24 Ultra. So, goodbye Samsung after this unprofessional behavior with a 15-year old galaxy user! Where is the nearest Apple Store?

15 Comments
Zammi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Have you visited the Dubai mall service center. I remember someone recently claimed they are aware of the issue and repaired it for free.

@sebbie
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I had my phone repaired for an hour without incurring any costs. They replaced the lens, but I am unsure why they are unable to fix it now. To be candid, I am hesitant to update my phone due to concerns about bugs. I have a pending update, but I have chosen to cancel it due to these issues.
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with Samsung service, and I hope that Samsung management will investigate, hold the reckless employee accountable, and take action against him. Samsung's slogan: Customer first.
Galaxy S
Unfortunately, there was no hope as they didn't observe the device and concluded with no issue in the device (technician told me)
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm sure Samsung management doesn't accept this
Johngurung
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I fixed my camera for free from dubai mall samsung center. The camera OIS malfunctioned for no reason and they changed whole back camera system.
Galaxy S
How much time did they take to fix it ?
Johngurung
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Around 3 hours,
Galaxy S
Thx will also try