Original topic:

S24 Ultra Anti Reflection Screen Protector Review

(Topic created on: 02-07-2024 02:37 PM)
R6S-Buck
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I am currently using the official Samsung Anti-Reflection screen protector, which does a good job of minimizing reflections. However, I am disappointed that it does not cover the entire screen, making it annoying to use the phone's edges to swipe. Additionally, I am disappointed that after only two days of use, I am already seeing many scratches on the screen protector. I will likely switch to a tempered glass screen protector in the near future, as I do not believe this one is worth the 2500 rupees I paid for it.
10 Comments
Galaxy S
I got a pair of hard glass screen protectors from casecandy in 1.5k. FP scanner works flawlessly and the area covered is also quite decent.
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Mine covers entire screen roughly except those little corner bezel for which I use case and it covers entire area of the phone
0 Likes
im__significant
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
But what about display brightness
0 Likes
rmps
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am using screenguard from mobile outfitters. Which suits perfectly fine and fingerprint works
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I applied 300 rs screen guard on my s24 ultra and have not seen a single scratch on my screen protector going for an expensive screen guard is worthless it was even worse if the screen was curved I am glad that screen is flat tbh going for that much amount of screen guard is not even worth compared to my 300s rs screen guard 3 weeks of usage and not even a single scratch
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
And even that my fingerprint works like the charm
0 Likes
im__significant
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
But i don't think it has anti reflective property.I used normal screen guard on my s24 ultra it doesnt look as good as samsung antireflective screen protector
0 Likes
sadananda78
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Which is best tempered glass for s24 ultra work with fingerprint scanner
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Go for cheaper ones that would great
0 Likes