Original topic:

S23 ultra is hanging a lot ..refresh rate seem 60 only..pls work on that samsung

(Topic created on: 03-23-2024 11:11 AM)
keshchaudhary
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Guys s23 ultra is facing so much hanging issues with instagram , pubg , whatsapp , gmail, and a lot more apps are not responding most of times..

10 Comments
Galaxy S
Try to clear cache for all apps and go for restart
keshchaudhary
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
But why it is hanging broo
Galaxy S
Iam not sure abt hanging.. u can uninstall some unused apps and reset cache..
bhorot
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ab777888
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also clear catche of all apps manually and optimize your's device in device care too. Then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
Pkumar28
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Wipe cache partition through recovery mode
Wayne_B
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have experienced similar frustrations with the Gmail app crashing repeatedly, and even had a crash incident with Twitter once. Despite optimizing my device and not encountering any crashes during that process, the issue persists. It's not a matter of refresh rate, but Samsung really needs to address and rectify whatever the underlying issue is. As a user of the flagship S23 Ultra, I agree that this problem needs immediate attention. #Samsung, please take this matter seriously and escalate it to your software and product teams.

#Samsung #Crash #Bug #S23Ultra
0 Likes
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Additionally, if using Ramplus , turn it off
0 Likes