Original topic:

S22 ultra fingerprint scanning issue

(Topic created on: 03-13-2022 02:20 PM)
sudban
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Not able to register fingerprint in my Samsung s22 ultra mobile. Spent hours trying. #s22, # fingerprint issue S 22, # finger print register issue.
17 Comments
Galaxy S
Take the phone to the nearest Samsung service center, they will do the needful for you
0 Likes
sudban
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thx
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What is the exact issue? Not able to register fingerprint? Are you using any screen protector?
sudban
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes. Glass one. Uv light and liquid glue something.
lallllla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Remove the screen protector and then register finger print it will work
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's the issue I guess. Try enabling touch sensitivity from settings. If it doesn't work still, you will have to remove the protector.
thrash_maker
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Yes, I was using the glass protector too and faced this issue so I removed it, the latest phone comes with a new fingerprint sensor so the glass protectors are not good with it! One of my friends recommended me Gadgetshieldz film screen protector which is good at the touch and fingerprint scanning. I'm using this on my phone for more than a week and I had no issues with the fingerprint sensor, so it is good. You can too try this protector because the display scratches a lot!

cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes