Original topic:

S22 display issues.

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 11:54 PM)
vjal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After most recent 2 updates, I have had my screen develop a pink vertical line. I contacted Samsung support and they told me to visit service center which I did. 
Upon reaching there they said they cannot do anything and all repairs can only be started after confirmation from Samsung support. The service center raised a ticket and I called the Samsung support. Upon calling the service executive insisted that the issue started because I dropped the phone and it was due to impact the screen showed a pink vertical line... I am pretty sure I am the one using my phone and have never dropped the phone, but still the executive stubbornly said I was to blame.(I did some Google research and find out it was due to voltage surge from unstable updates that cause the pixels to die..) this is clearly a mistake from Samsung and instead of replacing the screen their support team were of no use and wanted me to pay 15k inr for new screen. I bought this phone on March 2022 and just barely after one year the phone gets issues... such a global brand named Samsung pushing out unstable and quality averse products.
Never again will I buy a Samsung device. Previously i had an s10 and it had battery issues from day 1..I thought s22 would be different...no
.. all Samsung devices are very cheap quality and expensive....better go with Chinese brands like xiaomi....my mother uses a cheap xiaomi and it is still going strong after 3 years.....
Never again Samsung......
I can share bill if anyone wants...I wrote this because of the way Samsung and its support treat customers..
. Shame on samsung....
2 Comments
vjal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung learn some manners from oneplus pls....
iamshubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No more samsung
0 Likes