Original topic:

S22 Ultra Network Issue

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 12:55 AM)
nikhil-b
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

At present I have s22ultra with jio sim and S4 watch with esim. From past 20 days facing serious network issues. Not able to call, voice breaks in between calls, people call but my device doesn't ring and above all doesn't even register those calls. Every day something new is happening. I have tried to resolve it every possible way. The jio store guy says they are upgrading to 5G some tech issues will be there with network. But it office most of all use jio on Android Apple, all of them are not facing 1% of what I m going through. I even tried another carrier airtel sim. But with Airtel too issues are same. Yesterday I tried turning off Bluetooth, surprisingly my S4 watch with esim was working as a phone far better voice clarity and network. Today I called Samsung call center, they told me to download a recent patch, which to  didn't helped. 

Till the time I'm connected to wifi some respite is there. But once out of it, complete network failure.

Just 15 days earlier I could talk or surf net all around building area be it basement or stairs or even inside elevator.

My life is hell now.

Please help me out

14 Comments
luvvv
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Lots of devices are facing same issues, and in my case all these problems happened coz I am using both services in my S22 Ultra and I had noticed that when I start using Jio 5g, I had same condition as you.. My jio connection was effecting my Airtel too, but it was just for 1 or 2 days.. Calling from jio these days are not up to the mark.. So I have suggestion for you to use E-sim on Airtel and Physical sim for Jio.. This must help you to get rid of this situation.. Please like my solution if it works for you..
nikhil-b
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro after posting this, I did jio esim activation and slept at 2:30am. Steps were simple.
Will give you today's review by eve.
But please help me out, now I am unable activate airtel physical sim in either slot. If I try switching Airtel on jio esim switches off automatically..
To get out of 1 problem, now I have 2
0 Likes
SandeepPoddar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same here, same issues on my s22 ultra as well. Because of 5g network i think this issues are there. For jio volte will vanish and we won't be able to receive calls n texts on jio. It is affecting my Airtel sim too. Struggling with network issues!
Anuj055
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here
0 Likes
Manu79
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue with my S22U. No call connect no internet but full range on device
0 Likes
Manu79
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
E sim is also dont work
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
bratheesh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Iam also having the same issue. Network is totally fine in note 10 plus but its not connected for 10min constantly after updating to one UI 5.1
0 Likes
AvniSharma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have samsung 22 ultra and Airtel sim but from the last two month I am facing the challenge wuth the network.It was done after the update which samsung provided in April end 2023.
I tried with changing the sim but it won't work.
Could you please suggest the resolution of it.
0 Likes