Original topic:

S22 Ultra Battery draining Issue

(Topic created on: 02-27-2023 09:44 AM)
mehulshara
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My S22 ultra battery is draining like hell after getting ONE UI5.1 update as samsung has released S23 ultra and to increase its sale they have created this battery ossue intentionally because earlier my phone used to go on for almost 22 hours in a single charge and around 16 to 18 hours after turning on battery protection at 85%. But after this update i have to charge my phone 2 to 3 times a day everything just changed in 2 days after update as they want to show that S23 ultra has more stable processors regarding battery than S22 ultra as there are not much changes in phone so to increase the sale they have done this because what is the difference other than 108mp camera to 200MP camera which also we rarely use i have this S22 ultra from one year but i have clicked around 50 photos in a year in 108MP. I found out that camera quality has also fallen down after updating to ONE UI 5.1. I request samsung to do such thing with there customers as they have trusted you and buying such high range phone as you have increased the price of S23 ultra with minor changes from S22 ultra. This should be stopped otherwise no one is going to buy phones of samsung. My friend have Iphone 13 pro max its battery is around 4300mah but it is working for 1day 6 hours with full usage but my S22 ultra is just giving me 6 hours with power saving turn off and 11 hours with power saving mode on. Resolve this as soon as possible. 
12 Comments
uk1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
They will fix it , and let the battery to optimize(few days) after an update
mehulshara
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hope so but i don't why iphone battery is much optimized even if it has less MAH then samsung
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can you share the battery stats please.
We can configure surely what's wrong
0 Likes
mehulshara
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Look it has dropped from 85 to 62 in just 2 hourScreenshot_20230227_095703_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Share the battery stats in full
I want to see what's draining the battery
0 Likes
mehulshara
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
See1677473186210_1677473186194_0.jpg
0 Likes
bikano
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I agree to that after one ui 5.1 my sot of Samsung s20 fe has decreased gradually and i am getting only 4 hrs of sot now which i was getting a day before this update,i also charge my phone upto 85 but as soon as i remove it from charging the battery drains to 84 and then it gets on decreasing gradually, Samsung need to fix it
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Go to settings
Then select apps
There in left corner click on three vertical dots.
Then select data usage access
Turn off all except core services Android intelligence and system UI
0 Likes
mehulshara
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nothing worked
0 Likes