Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ULTRA HAS NO NETWORK RECEPTION SINCE U16.0 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 03-07-2024 05:38 AM)
Deide
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Updated my S22 ultra to UI6.0 about a month ago and its been a nightmare, I hardly ever have network coverage whether I'm outside or indoors. Dealing with a lot of missed calls. My phone has become a WiFi tablet, just want to know when Samsung will get this fixed as it has widely been reported. Evidence is in the comments allover youtube videos
4 Comments
NotAdmin
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Contact Samsung by opening the Members app, go to Support on the bottom right corner and scroll untill you see Error Report. Click on it and follow the steps
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Nice joke about the wifi tablet btw1709787263352_1709787263345_0.png
Brendtwp
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I just started experiencing this issue a few days ago on my S23. I contacted my mobile service provider about this. I'm not sure if it's due to the one 6.0 update or something else, but they advised to go to settings-> connections -> mobile networks-> network operator. Deselect the setting 'select automatically' then choose 'Scan network' select any mobile network other than your current provider and wait for it to say 'cannot register on this network' then go back to select your current provider. Restart your device. Fingers crossed, after I did this my device has been ok.

according to my mobile network provider, if the device is always connected to wifi it sometimes disconnects and deregisters from the tower you are closest too. 🤷🏻
Deide
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the advice, I'll follow the steps and hopefully this issue will be resolved.