Original topic:

S21 ultra defective handset

(Topic created on: 03-31-2021 02:38 AM)
Asif6
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

AFTER STRUGGLING 6 DAYS , TODAY I GOT CALL FROM SENIOR PERSON AND SHE SAID SHE NEED 2 MORE DAYS TO HELP ME AND GIVE ME THE BEST SERVICE FEOM SAMSUNG. SINC I WAIT 6 DAYS I CAN WAIT FOR 2 MORE DAYS . BUT I NEED SOLUTION.

ALSO IF SOMEBODY CAN GUIDE ME IF I DONT GET ANY SOLUTION PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT. IT WILL NE HELP.  BELOW IS MY CASE WHICH I HAD SENT.

Dear Sir
Please go through my issue I am mentioning below. I am really disappointed and upset because of bad attitude of executive and service center.

On 23rd March I had purchase 2 mobile ( S21 plus and S21 ultra )
S21 plus is working fine no issue with the handset.
S21 ultra , I was facing multiply issue like low  incoming voice , and handset was getting restart. After More than 3 time the handset got restart I understood that the phone is defective.

On 24th March I went store (samsung smartcafe Ssk private pvt Ltd ) and said them I facing issues with the handset and it is defective. Please replace and give me new one. They said I have to visit service center. So I posted the my issues on social media.

On 25th March a person name Akshay samsung emplyee  call me and said me that we saw your post on social media , please tell me the issue. So I explained him above mentioned issue, he said me to submit the handset to service center. So on his recommendation I went to service center and explain same issue to them and service center said let me check , then after checking service center said , yes I can see their is issue in handset and I have to keep it on observation. I said I am not going to take repair handset which I had newly purchased and not even used for 24 hours. I need replacement. He said first we need to find issue and after that we have some procedure to follow. So I submitted my handset to the service center

ON 26th March again a person name Mahesh Kumar executive from samsung call me and and co ordinate with me and said we will give best service from our side once we go through your case. And I will call you tomorrow.

On 27th March,  I was waiting for Mahesh Kumar call but he did not call me, so I myself call him and ask you said you will be calling me for the update of my handset, he said he forgot then I said please I need my handset, he said let me call service centre and he took confress call and a person name Harpreet join us on call. Harpreet said to Mahesh that yes handset was defective when it was summited and I had repair it and  it working fine. I said I am not going to take repair handset which I had newly buyed and it very expensive handset. Since the handset was defective I need the replacment of the phone, then Mahesh Kumar start behaving rudely and was very bad on his language which I cannot type in this mail. I deny to take handset and he said dont take it we don't care weather you take or not.

Harpreet is playing Double game in this situation, and getting every thing mess up.
One side he say I am not denying that the phone was defective at the time of submission and on another he saying to Mahesh Kumar that after keeping 2 days I repair everything. format the handset and other issues etc.
ALSO HARPREET HAS SAID SOMETHING WHICH IS UNEXPECTED WHEN I HAD CALL HIM ON HIS NUMBER WHICH REALLY CANNOT BE MENTIONED IN THIS MAIL. BUT REALLY IT WILL AFFECT COMPANY BRAND NAME AND REPUTATION OF SAMSUNG IF I SAY.

Mahesh Kumar saying that your handset is repair then I said I am not going to take repair handset and I replacement since I had just purchase it and not even use for one day then he started behaving rudely again. He was very unprofessional too. And said me he will again arrange a call from senior emplyee for me and it 29th March I have not received any call.

PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE.

I REQUEST YOU SIR TO PLEASE TAKE MY CASE AS SERIOUS AS YOU CAN. SINC IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE HANDSET AND I HAD SAVE MY HARD EARN MONEY TO BUY IT.

AND AGAIN I SAY I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE A DEFECTIVE HANDSET AND ALSO A HANDSET WHICH GOT REPAIR ,  WHICH I HAD NEWLY PURCHASE.

I AM SINCERELY REQUESTING THAT PLEASE GIVE ME THE REPLACEMENT OF MY HANDSET.

MY TRACKING NUMBER 4322034558
MY CONTACT NUMBER 9819008039.

0 Comments