Original topic:

S20+ Green Horizontal line issue

(Topic created on: 04-30-2022 11:11 PM)
rony023
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My phone is 14 Months old now. Today, my phone is showing Green Horizontal line in the middle of the screen splitting screen in tho two parts. My phone is in a brand new condition. I never play games or use any heavy software on my phone. It Never fall down since 14 months. The Service center is asking me to replace a screen and costing me Rs.15,500/-
Please help. I just finished my EMI for this phone and new expense occourd.
Not satisfied with the product 😕 

10 Comments
Galaxy S
Send feedback in get help option
rony023
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you.. Posted
0 Likes
imshekhars
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You can try down grading your OS, as many users are facing the same problem after updating their phone to newer version
0 Likes
rony023
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks, but downgrade will again cause an issue. And service center don't do official downgrade. Why Samsung don't release the patch to resolve the issue?
0 Likes
rony023
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you so much Friend.. 💓 💗
0 Likes
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mail your issue at samsung ceo you get free screen replace with a job number
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes