Original topic:

📣📢 S20 FE 5g users let's complaint on consumer forums!

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 06:46 PM)
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Huge cheating .....!!
#andoid 14
#5g network

Samsung claiming this is 5g phone but not 

really 5g ... jio 5g isn't compatible.

and it is released with Android 11, we bought believing 3 years of OS update expecting Android 14. 
but update list don't have this phone.

fans says : "it is released Android 10 globally... " but who cares ? who does enquiry like at what time and when it is released in other countries? 

when i bought its newly released in my country so it should update policies based on the countries based... but still it showed 3 years of OS update so we bought it.

nothing wrong. 

and 5G means 5g its not like Samsung stupid fans explanation. 

as an educated we need 5g phone we saw its 5g then they should provide 5g.. but don't say like airtel giving it ... its jio 5g not supporting etc etc I Don't want fan reasons...

Its my choice to choose 5g network... so a 5g phone should provide 5g capabilities.
16 Comments
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You can fight for 5g but for update situation there always * somewhere hiding in T&C
Still all the best, I hope they will do justice
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I know but .... seriously.. when you are buying a phone you don't see like in America when it is released and in Australia when it is and in chain what time !!will you see it ?

its you are buying a phone when it is released in your country.. and that matters to you and you see how many updates they give... so they said it's 3 years of OS updates means its 3 only as per release time in your country.
I accept if it is released and you bought it after a year then we agreed to the point its you bought it late... but they didn't did that thing , they just released and said you will get 3 OS updates ...
sukhjinders
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Absolutely right
mokshith12
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Exactly, 3 years of OS updates means it is 3 only as per release time in "our" country.

0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro i agree with the update situation😐🤧

They should consider S20 FE 5G in india for One UI 6 update. If they don't want to provide the update then literally their's no point of selling an outdated flagship that's not gonna receive any OS updates in the upcoming future...

But regarding 5G i don't have any problems. Using Jio True5G in my S20 FE 5G & it works fantastically. No issues whatsoever...

Could you please elaborate your problem regarding 5G?
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I am using airtel 5g any ways but ... after seeing many of the jio people posting that 5g isn't working so thats why I added 5g in jio ... but I have seen some comments states from moderators " they have given 2 or 3 5g bands that should support airtel .." thats where I got triggered about **bleep** 5g means ! if it's working then there is no point about it.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro...
Currently airtel is providing 5G in only one band & that n78 & that is enabled in every Samsung phone. Even in the cheapest 5G phones by Samsung like the Galaxy M14 5G & F14 5G. So i don't understand why people have been complaining about this.

Now coming to Jio, they had clearly mentioned in their terms & conditions that their True5G services will only be available in smartphones which are purchased from India. & I've seen several people here, all of them purchased 5G devices outside india & when they came back india, they all are unnecessarily blaming Samsung that Jio True5G is not working on their phones, Samsung isn't providing the 5G update b l a b l a b l a...

I mean making mistake by own & then blaming other's is just totally stupid in my opinion...
0 Likes
babu0007
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Put your jio sim in sim 1 slot in network settings enable 5g only in jio and airtel at 2nd
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Han bhai, s20 fe ka processor h capable ui 6 ko handle krne ka, you can check here about ui 6
https://www.samsungknox.com/en/knox-platform/supported-devices
0 Likes