Original topic:

S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 01:39 PM)
Rochit
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I recently bought S20 FE 5G. I discovered that there is a gap between plastic and metal on the left edge. And also there is no gap on right edge I can fit a fingernail in it . Is this bad design or a defective piece given
 to me? 😭 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I would suggest you to visit Samsung care, and get it checked.
It's better be safe then sorry.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
Solution
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I would suggest you to visit Samsung care, and get it checked.
It's better be safe then sorry.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Better to check if you can report and return phone within return period.
0 Likes
Rochit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
What if it is just a design flaw and every other s20 fe have it 😜
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Still you can complain to Samsung. If that doesn't work , escalate to consumer forum.
0 Likes
Rochit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I asked samsung they said its normal but It is still bothering me as the gap is big enough to fit my fingernails. Also dust keep deposting into the gap.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I know what you are feeling. Now since you have noticed it , it's hard to ignore.
Do you use any back cover , case ? Does that help in hiding it?
0 Likes
Rochit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah the case will definitely cover it but I am still worried because there can be some some problem with hardware inside the phone. For example battery expansion something like that. Maybe, It can damage phone in future. Before buying this phone I had a samsung galaxy s6 since 2015 never had any problem with it yet and no such gap on edges or something. I am not happy paying this much (Rs48k) for cheap build quality phone.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok, I can understand how you may be feeling.
Only 2 things can be done. Either live with it OR sell it immediately on OLX or otherwise, if you are lucky then you can expect 40k at least.
0 Likes
Rochit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Lol thanks. Just waiting for lockdown to be over will think what to do after it.
0 Likes