Original topic:

S20 FE 5G Price

(Topic created on: 03-26-2021 12:50 AM)
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
What you guys think about price of S20 FE 5G that's going to launch in India on March 30 with Snapdragon 865 SoC ?? 

12 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Around ₹50k🤔
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
😁😁 ,wrong assumption? 🤔🤣
0 Likes
pradeepsahoo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
With a lot of hope last month  I switched over to Samsung s21ultra 5g from one plus 7pro that it will have a better facility and backup but to my utter surprise  I found this model is not all comparable to earlier version in any aspect. Neither browsing speed nor battery back up nor security nor camera . If I charge it to 100% in 8am then by 4pm it is drained out completely.  Today due to such problem I faced  such an event  one may not believe . While I returned to my home late night I found surprisingly switched off in 9.30 pm when the main entrance of our gate is already locked up . Tried lot to raise my voice but neither any neighbour's nor the security turned up to help me get in. Feel so unlucky and helpless holding this costly mobile.  Better was my one plus which I gifted my one relative. Useless stuff this samsung product

Please never go for this S21 ultra 5g. 

It is my personal experience and sharing with you for your guidance. Adage it is that all that glitter and value costly are not gold and precious too.

It will deceive you in the midnight and finish you up if possessing it.

Would like to see anyone having this mobile to add up anything more but less.

anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
What about the camera of s21 ultra, it just a hype or its good in reality??
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
To be Honest as a S20+ User S21 Ultra has more than 70% improved Camera when compared to S20+ ...
0 Likes
pradeepsahoo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
one plus or iPhone is far better in all aspect
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
TBH I too have S21 Ultra at my home and the person who is using it is medium Smartphone user (Not light not Heavy)
And phone still lasts full day at 120Hz turned on (Adaptive Refresh Rate).

Galaxy S
I guess it will be between 50-55k