Original topic:

S10+ Sim card removed error the last update

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 09:50 PM)
Bassam_Mahmood
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys I have a Lil problem, after downloading the last update (Aug security patch) on my galaxy S10+ I keep get an error when making calls saying (sim card removed so you can only make emergency calls) and it cuts the call, is anyone else having the same problem?? What could I do to fix that annoying problem? 
Note: I've already removed the sim card and installed it again, also restarted the phone, finally I've did a forced restart but still getting the same problem 😑
16 Comments
KomalAsad22
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did it but stil not working
Galaxy S
Tell me more about your device, is it international version or USA version? What service provider do you use?
0 Likes
KomalAsad22
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I bought this phone from UAE. When I goes to my home country I boot my device. After 2,3 momths when i again come back to UAE I reboot my phone by just watching videos from youtube but it got stuck in the middle. Then my husband goes to shop and they flashback it and update to new software and from then my sim card is bot working in this cell phone now. This is the whole story. Sim card is ok because its working in another cell phone.
Galaxy S
I think the problem is with new software flashed by your husband, my advice is to go to Samsung official agency in the area you live in and ask them to re-install the original software of your device based on your device model and serial number, this will fix your problem, also as I know you could do that with Samsung smart switch (laptop version) but it's still better to let Samsung authorize agency to do it for you
0 Likes
KomalAsad22
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes I'm also planning to go to samsung service centre
Galaxy S
Good luck and let me know if you need anything at anytime 😇
0 Likes
KomalAsad22
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sure thanku soo much😇