Original topic:

Rolled back to one UI 3.1 S20fe5g

(Topic created on: 07-31-2022 12:45 PM)
Shubham332
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
***Security patch month : October***

Firstly, I want to tell you guys that camera is phenomenal and far better than camera performance  on UI 4.1.

Scene optimiser is back and it is working great.

Telephoto lens switching problem is no more.

I think the bass in the dual speakers is also improved and sound more refined.

Ringtone playing while incoming call is loud now.

Haptic feedback is somewhat improved by maybe 15-20 % on maximum intensity.

And phone is not heating now and I'm glad that now it's not causing me screen dimming problems outdoor.

But, I'm surprised even after rolling back,Camera settings HDR is still on AUTO.
Secondly , inside battery and DEVICE CARE > MORE BATTERY SETTINGS , I still can't find the super fast charging toggle.
[ IF YOU KNOW THEN LET ME KNOW ]

PS: I remember that time when I was using my phone I can manually use HDR while taking photos or shooting videos.
And the day when super charging toggle removed I started facing slow charging issue. But even after going too far , I'm unable to find Super fast charging.
( you can see in the notification as per your charger wattage it changes) but there was a toggle to manually select super fast charging)

28 Comments
Galaxy S
Bro how do I back in one ui 3.1 please tell me ?
0 Likes
Cptprice
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You need to manually flash firmware using Odin
0 Likes
Cptprice
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro, When you downgraded to One UI 3.1, Is Samsung pass working there ? Please let me know. Once I also downgraded to one ui 3.1 but at that time Samsung Pass was not working. So I have to again update it on 4.1.
Shubham332
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes , working fine .
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
One UI 3.1 is definitely gd but let me clear this straight, that when comes to gaming or raw performance, One UI 4.1 is the clear winner coz it allows all the games to bypass (GOS) Game Optimizing Service which is not possible in 3.1. Hence it results in better consistent frame rates & better graphics too...
0 Likes
Shubham332
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
But when I was gaming my phone heats up and even screen heats up and make me unable to operate this device while playing games but now it feels like in India my phone is experiencing winter season.
No heating and still working good in gaming and let me tell you that I didn't experience frame drops till now.
I wish they have done this same thing with one ui 4.1.
My main concern is camera and it has improved beyond.
Camera feels like s21 FE right now.
S20 FE and s21 FE having same camera but s20 FE's camera was deliberately downgraded so that s21 FE can rise and shine 😄
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What game you played bro ?
0 Likes
Shubham332
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
New state
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you turn on the "Game Performance Management" option, then device will obviously heat up. Samsung has mentioned this straight clear🙃Screenshot_20220731-204504_Game Booster.jpg
0 Likes