Original topic:

Regarding Reliance jio network issue after software update

(Topic created on: 06-11-2018 11:13 AM)
Sureshchitnalli
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear sir 
Im using samsung s8 since 1 year it was working in jio nerwork  very fine till last one week. But recently i update software. After that im facing reliance jio network problem. But other network like airtel bsnl work very fine and im getting below 80dbm .in my home im installed 850 1800 2100 2300mhz signal booster antenna. My anthor iphone 6s and vivo panasonic phone''s jio signal is upto 70 to 80dbm. But in my samsung s8 phone just for 2 to 6 seconds gives full bar signal after 3 to 8 sec again become 0 bar signal. I tried to samsung j2 phone but jio signal is 0  both samsung s8 and j2 same problem.outside my home and in city area its getting good signal and works very fine. I reset network settings and factory reset the phone but no use .I cant even make a voice cal. 
Yesterday 10th june 2018 i went to samsung service centre in bangalore jayanagar and explain the problem to your service centre technician he re update software told me to check in home but again im facing same problem jio signal in my samsung s8 is 0 but in my iphone 6s gives 100%signal how it is possible. Really im fed up with this problem i paid 58000 rupees but this higher end phone giving trouble. actually im fan of samsung phone pls solve this problem . I hope samsung wil not dissappoint me.
Thanking you
0 Likes
4 Comments
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I am using jio and I am not facing any issues.
0 Likes
YashJariwala
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I face network issues with Vodafone when I am home it shows no signal at all but once I am outside it goes to full
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the issue you are facing in the device after the update. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query regarding network issues on your device and apologize for the same.

We would like to inform you that there is an update available for your device (G998BXXU3BUKG)

Request you to kindly update your phone and check if the issue still persists.

Incase it does, please let us know here.

We would try our best to resolve your issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes