Original topic:

Poorly optimized OneUi 3.0

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 11:14 PM)
ShadowKnight12
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I updated to one ui 3 yesterday and i dont find it that much optimized.! I notice these issues like 40% of time .
Device heats up sometimes
Battery life no improvement
Ui sometimes (actually 40%) of the time stutters, sluggish animations (they dont feel any fluid!!!!) Closing the camera app with gesture feels like using a 12k device!!!!!!!!!
There is also performance drop like ~10% on multicore. I runned GeekBench5 b4 and after the update my multicore score dropped from 2700 to 2545!!!!!
Let us as a S20 COMMUNITY report these software issues , poor CPU scheduling
Poor Performance Governor.

Lets all of us report and raise these issues to Samsung software team!

33 Comments
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Vikk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Only seven likes? I'm probably switching. Thankyou Samsung for giving Apple 120hz screens, it's only a plead to be wasted by the many people who won't hesitate to switch because their so fed up with the poorly optimized updates. 

One Ui 3 was an amazing update for me, the animations definitely became smoother, but it all started getting worse after the security patches. One thing I will say is that my Lockscreen notifications shade, and the stupid Notifications shade IN. GENERAL. Is absolutely hideous.

Every time I turn on my phone, I am greeted with a screen that looks like as if my phone decided to shart every notification out on my Lockscreen. It's so bad that I've decided to just make them icons. It's like my phone didn't know when to add animations for any notifications. It even happens on my homescreen! When my stupid phone is actually active! 

Also, your just going to add nothing but more tiny added features to One Ui 4.... don't even bother too do it. I'm tired of this, every Security patches just makes my phone even more buggy. The notification issue is so bad that I want to throw my phone across my living room at times. What a buggy Ui.

0 Likes
Vikk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

By the way, my screening look like its no when I turn it off (the blank wallpaper) but really it's just the third party app screen recorder. So my phone is indeed off. I used a third part app, because Samsungs screen recorder cannot record the lockscreen. Plus, I actually was running the phone at 120hz, but the app can only record at 60. I also tried to Reset setting, reset my phone completely, softest, cache partition reset, and even tried to disable battery optimization completely.

0 Likes
Vikk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Looks* On**

0 Likes