Original topic:

Optimise Exynos game driver

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 09:55 AM)
JJ09_Bav
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Very few games are optimised for the exynos 990.

In BGMI I am getting very frequent FPS drops and phone heats up pretty fast and hence further aggregating the problem. An update for the game driver is expected as a lot of users are playing this game in India. 
8 Comments
RanitKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Install this Samsung official game driver from PlayStore & select it from Developer option in Settings.... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.gamedriver.S11MaliG77

Heard that it slightly improves the gaming experience...Screenshot_20220312-121959_Google Play Store_41603_1647067800.png
JJ09_Bav
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I had installed that already. But how to select it in developer options?
I checked and found only two optins: Default Driver and System Driver.

Can you please elaborate
RanitKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh so it probably automatically gets applied...
Have you tried after disabling GOS? If not then try once...
0 Likes
JJ09_Bav
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
How can I disable GOS
RanitKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Check this... https://youtu.be/3A19a8jpcDw
You can do that with NetGuard app...
0 Likes
PraffulSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok exynos 990 +bgmi is like the worst experience ever, nothing can fix that no driver update nothing because 1st GOS will bring down fps to 40 always 2nd exynos990 is just out right not capable its gpu is inferior to even sd845 when talking about extreme graphic slight longer usage. Just peaking at benchmarks doesn't mean its a gud gpu sustainable performance is key for gaming.
JJ09_Bav
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Sad that a flagship device isn't able to handle it!
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes