Original topic:

OneUI beta [Combined Thread]

(Topic created on: 11-26-2018 02:20 PM)
imabhishekkothari
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
As Samsung is about to push the OneUI beta for Galaxy S9/S9 within this week and for Note 9 joining later in December.
I request you all to have some patience and not to burst the threads asking when the beta is releasing.
Bookmark this thread and keep yourself updated. Anyone with any important info can comment here!
For reference these are the sites you can visit!
SamMobile
YouTube-Nudgedits,jeff springer

16 Comments
Galaxy S
all Samsung devices outside US have Exynos processor and most of they works for different carriers in different countries,which takes time to implement for initial stage.
this will surely improved as they further release new updates.
0 Likes
theredcream
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Once the update is here, please REPORT any bug you find, big or small. Be a responsible beta tester
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
agreee
0 Likes
Galaxy S
1)First Of All We Should Agree Though Samsung Is Delaying Beta Or Even Official Rollout Of Every New Android Versions There Are So Many Criterias To Be Fulfilled
2) Samsung Is One Of The Biggest Android Phone Manufacturers With Many Series Like S/Note/J/C/A/M Etc So Rolling Out OTAs Is Bit Hard Task In Compare To Other Manufacturers
3)Samsung Always Brings New Features And Redesigned Custom Skins In Every Android Version Which Of Them Certainly Adopted In Even Google's Stock Android or Vanilla Version Used By Other Manufacturers
4)So Yeah We Can't Always Blame Samsung For Late Slow Pathetic Way Of Software Support, But We Can Keep Patience For Something Unique New Redesigned And Innovative Experience
▪Above Are My Own Personal Honest Opinions As I Am Freelance Software Developer For Both Samsung And Apple
0 Likes
krishstar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
for beta there will be separate community
androidguru
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Beta one UI with P will come first in Note 9.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
no it won't , S9 and s9+ are first in line