Original topic:

OneUI beta [Combined Thread]

(Topic created on: 11-26-2018 01:40 PM)
imabhishekkothari
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
As Samsung is about to push the OneUI beta for Galaxy S9/S9 within this week and for Note 9 joining later in December.
I request you all to have some patience and not to burst the threads asking when the beta is releasing.
Bookmark this thread and keep yourself updated. Anyone with any important info can comment here!
For reference these are the sites you can visit!
SamMobile
YouTube-Nudgedits,jeff springer

16 Comments
rs
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
First the date told by Samsung reps was 26 Nov, then 28 Nov, now they are just saying keep checking notices page on Samsung members
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yeah true but they also said by the end of the month,which clear means this week
rmps
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
other than waiting no option...
Galaxy S
see04cdc93a-8bca-42e3-bff6-ef97b3f0f82f.jpg
0 Likes
rs
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Somehow I have a feeling we'll get it today or tomorrow. But nonetheless, before Saturday we'll get for sure.
Dyutiman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
check XDA developers website, there you will get another process to download and install the One UI beta.
0 Likes
sam24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It is but obvious that people are desperately waiting for One UI because of it's new fresh design and feel.But I feel since it's in beta stage Samsung should not make it too long to release,anyways they have time to fix the bugs till early Jan19
Escaper30
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@sam i agree with you sam Samsung is not giving a proper response to us and that's not a good thing for a multi billion company
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
thanks I agree with you
0 Likes