Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One ui 4.0 lag

(Topic created on: 12-18-2021 07:16 PM)
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After installation of android 12. My phone is operating very slow. I have dual sim and the sim selection pops up after 10 seconds min and at times it shows software not responding and closes down.  

Google app also cannot carry out the updates .. it crashes down..

Any tips to improve it or wait until samsung resolv3s this issue in any update ?
20 Comments
SHINAN-EpFBz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
may be you are updated to a beta version
report every single issue, sure it will helpful for a final version
0 Likes
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No i dint update withbeta.. its final version itself
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Is it S21 Ultra?

If yes, then I don't feel the same. I am also on one UI 4.0 with December security patch but no such lag and other sim issues.

You may try wiping cache by booting into recovery mode.
0 Likes
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes s21 ultra... how do u wipe cache by booting into recovery mode ?... doing this would make me lose my data ??
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Wipe your cache partition.

Connect your device to your PC / laptop by USB cable >> Switch off your device >Press and hold, power button + volume-up button for 4-5 seconds till the phone turn on and boot into the recovery mode.

Use volume keys to navigate to 'wipe cache partition.' Use power key to select and confirm.

Then reboot your device. This will not effect any personal data or settings.
0 Likes
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Tried this out... it dint solve the issue. 😑
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
This should have solved your issues. Now only factory reset is the option available. Back up your device and perform factory reset. Hope it should solve the issues.
0 Likes
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I can try tht.. but after the android 12 update this issue is happening
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
See, you may give a try to factory reset and later update your device to Android 12. If the issue still persists then you will have to contact service center only.
0 Likes