Original topic:

One time screen replacement?

(Topic created on: 10-17-2017 12:52 AM)
sheldonboadita
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have heard that some s8 s8+ users are getting the one time screen replacement offer in the My Galaxy App. Those who had purchased the phone between April and September. I too had pre booked the phone, I haven't got the offer. Anyone else had got it? I even have the screenshot of the conversation of the person who has got it. Share and Post this post everywhere. How can some get and some not? I NEED A REPLY ASAP SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
13 Comments
Anku1505
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i have got it go n check out in my galaxy app you will find never mind offer there
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes. When did you buy your phone?
0 Likes
Anku1505
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i prebooked it in april
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Can you lost the screenshot of the offer or something related
0 Likes
SD11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i am also not found this on my galexy app😯😔
0 Likes
Garrix
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
this offer is only for those who buy phone between 21 sept to 21oct and you have to activate phone with in offer period to avail this offer
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I know the never mind offer criteria. Nevertheless, some people who purchased it previously also are getting the offer. Admin?
0 Likes
Garrix
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that this offer is valid for limited time period from 21 Sep 17 to 21 Oct 17( Device should be purchased). In April month there was no such offer available. However as gesture of good will Samsung provides many promotional offers occasionally for their customer on official website www.samsung.com and these decisions are taken by Marketing and sales team only.
0 Likes