Original topic:

One of the worst phone in my lifetime - Samsung s21ulyra exynos India

(Topic created on: 08-15-2023 10:49 AM)
AshonVills
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
To this date sometimes i slap myself why haven't i waited for iphone 13 pro. 
My life is ruined totally because of this stupid samsung **bleep** phone. 
First of all it heats like anything like literally even while watching videos. I have totally stopped playing games on this.
Second thing is it literally lags while taking videos and even if it doesn't then once you watch it on their indigenous stupid media app you will see the lags have ruined the video. Sometimes even the voice in the background is cut. 
Third thing is basic instagram stories lag on this one i mean you can bareky watch any and they say it might be because of internet lol even though I'm using 300mbps 🤡.
Fourth thing is making videos through instagram app is a nightmare on this phone as it doesn't support 60fps yet which is there in iphone 13. 
Lastly even samsung ecosystem **bleep** i experience a lot of issue with their smart watch lte too. For example at times when you try to pick phone through watch you will see the watch is stuck there and you will see get the call on phone and now that you try to pick it through phone you will see that it goes in a state where neither you can hear anyone nor they can hear you. What's worse is that you literally have to turn off your watch otherwise you won't be able to receive calls anymore. Just wow. As per samsung this is a glitch lol. 
Some times i feel like filing a case against them in the court for real for ruining my experience and the mental torture/harassment which comes while dealing with this **bleep**.
0 Likes
8 Comments
SVSurve
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also regret buying s21 to this day. I cry everyday why I choose this phone
AshonVills
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So true man. When i bought it in jan 2021 i was so happy because ilf the specs but little did i know that all this 12gb ram and blah blah are all gimmicks. Hardware software integration is as poor as it can get. I was using iphone and oneplus before and i was shocked too see that samsung fast charging was way way way worse than oneplus and samsung software integration is poorer than both oneplus and iphone. Let me tell you something download any app with more than 200mb on samsung s21 ultra, low end oneplus likr oneplus 3 and iphone 6s both will install that same app way faster than samsung on same network. I'm never buying samsung again for sure. I'm waiting for next iphone design change once it happen I'll switch to and leave this **bleep** phone and ecosystem
0 Likes
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Social media apps always work better on iOS.
0 Likes
AshonVills
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's not just about social media. Have you seen the lags in camera while doing photography? Habe you notcied the insane lags and heat issue while taking videos? Taking videos in uhd 60fps is not possible in s21 ulta exynos! Period. Heating issues while watching simple youtube videos is mind boggling i mean a 2018 gen iphone or oneplus perform better than this **bleep** phone.
0 Likes
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Well it has exynos processor, all those things you mentioned are part of the experience 😅
0 Likes
AshonVills
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'll slap this ceo's head off 😭😭😭 Bring this dumasss to me💀
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and would request you kindly share your contact detail with descriptive written issues on Email support. So that our concerned person will look into your issue and you will get a satisfactory resolution earliest.

To reach our Email Support kindly visit on given link
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AshonVills
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Only satisfactory resolution would be you giving me your samsung s23 snapdragon in exchange for my **bleep** s21 ulta exynos
0 Likes