Original topic:

One UI 6.0

(Topic created on: 11-04-2023 11:06 AM)
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Good day all

Has anyone in South Africa received the latest OS? I'm currently using the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. 
15 Comments
Masanza1
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi there only 1 October 2023 security patch update on your Galaxy S22 Ultra
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes. The latest update for your phone is One UI 5.1 with October Security patch. Those with S23 series which where purchased in South Africa are currently at that level. Those who didn't purchase in SA but purchased in Asia or Europe already have the software even though they are in South Africa. It all depends on your CSC
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
My time with Samsung is fast coming to an end, Samsung neglects our market. America, EU and Asia come first to them but Android sales are high in Africa.
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Getting all worked up because you not getting the update at the same time as other countries but you know the rollout is in stages. You can go to other Android phone manufacturers but you will still get frustrated so your only option is Apple since it's becoming more Android like and you get updates at the same time.

Plus the older the phone gets the less support you get and at frequent intervals
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
For me 3 years is a max for a smartphone, I will not be upgrading to Samsung this time.
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
So what are you going for? Apple
0 Likes
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes, it will my first time and I believe that it's time
Galaxy S
Very true, it has been years that we don't have Goodlock here in South Africa 🤞🤔 I don't even think Samsung is going to release it for us to make the best of all the features provided by Samsung. Too make matters worse. I have a Samsung S22 Ultra, from my research I have come to find that the chipset I'm using "Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1" is faster than the Exynos 2200. Although under normal conditions they both similar, but my main argument is WE STILL DON'T HAVE GOODLOCK FOR A DEVICE WE HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY FOR. 🤔

SAMSUNG WHERE IS OUR ACCESS TO THE FEATURES YOU SAY COMES WITH THE DEVICE BUT YET IT HAS NOT BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO US FOR YEARS NOW, THE INITIAL RELEASE FOR GOODLOCK WAS MARCH 2016 ?? 👀💀
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Very true, it has been years that we don't have Goodlock here in South Africa 🤞🤔 I don't even think Samsung is going to release it for us to make the best of all the features provided by Samsung. Too make matters worse. I have a Samsung S22 Ultra, from my research I have come to find that the chipset I'm using "Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1" is faster than the Exynos 2200. Although under normal conditions they both similar, but my main argument is WE STILL DON'T HAVE GOODLOCK FOR A DEVICE WE HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY FOR. 🤔

SAMSUNG WHERE IS OUR ACCESS TO THE FEATURES YOU SAY COMES WITH THE DEVICE BUT YET IT HAS NOT BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO US FOR YEARS NOW, THE INITIAL RELEASE FOR GOODLOCK WAS MARCH 2016 ?? 👀💀
0 Likes