Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6.0 glitch on my s22+

(Topic created on: 02-20-2024 08:12 PM)
lewiz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
So i recently updated to the latest software on my galaxy s22+ and i was so happy it finally came out but..
I'm not able to run my whatsapp and whenever i open the app, the phone freezes and when trying to type the keyboard runs on its own and this never happened before the update.
I now have to turn off the screen wait a moment, unlock my phone then close tabs and try again which is really redundant. 

How can i solve this, I'm now at a point where I'm thinking of switching to iPhone but I've been a Samsung user for all i know. Please help!
6 Comments
JohnKuchi
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You could download SD Maid apk and clear cache etc.
0 Likes
lewiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You could also clear cache from the settings but that don't work. The software came in too early and it feels like google just had their apps behind and that's why they are lagging. It's really frustrating.
JohnKuchi
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Of all the functionality, my F13 is doing very well. Youtube is the only app that freezes at times while scrolling. It however freezes for about 5 to 10 seconds then resumes functionality. All else is dope. I noticed the rectangular shaped recent apps when you swipe and hold for the recents page. But all else is lakker. Battery life is lakker. Have only made it go to 0% twice, it saves battery that phone that much.
0 Likes
ZeM26
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello Lewiz, how did you sort out the issue? I'm also having the same problems
0 Likes
saneleNako
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@lewiz Of all the functionality, my F13 is doing very well. Youtube is the only app that freezes at times while scrolling. It however freezes for about 5 to 10 seconds then resumes functionality. All else is dope. I noticed the rectangular shaped recent apps when you swipe and hold for the recents page. But all else is lakker. Battery life is lakker. Have only made it go to 0% twice, it saves battery that phone that much.
0 Likes
problem_kid_007
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
I am having the exact same issue on the Galaxy A05. It started 2 days ago and it's very frustrating.
0 Likes