Original topic:

ONE UI 6.1.1 issues?

(Topic created on: a week ago)
Shary07
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone facing any camera degradation, battery drain issues or any display green line issues after updating to ONE UI 6.1.1 ON S23 or S23 ultra series?

Kaijuøp
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
Bhupi51
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Could you please elaborate on the situation? What is the issue and how did the green line appear. Is there any kind of damage to your phone like dropped or water damage like that ?
0 Likes
Kaijuøp
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No damage at all. Nothing literally. I've taken such good care ever since my last phone (one plus🥲) had developed green lines. Today morning woke up and I kinda say something faint but later it disappeared. But then I checked the update, downloaded it, installed it and voila there's the line. It was faint at first so I left it alone because I didn't have the courage to face it, but eventually I had to use my phone and as the day went by it got brighter.
0 Likes
Bhupi51
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Have you visited service center ?
0 Likes
Kaijuøp
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nope
0 Likes
Bhupi51
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If possible visit to your nearest service center hope they'll solve your problem and update us about the same
0 Likes
Kaijuøp
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'll see...already talked to customer care, since my warranty is out, they expect me to pay. Naturally I suggested consumer court would like to hear what they just told me...and they told a supervisor team would call or something..
0 Likes
Zdbz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Can you please keep us updated on the issue?
0 Likes
Shary07
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi any update from the customer care support on the green line issue? Is it resolved?
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes