Original topic:

No battery improvement in my S23 ultra after May update

(Topic created on: 05-05-2023 10:19 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Earlier I got 1hr 10 mins SOT from 100% to 90%. After April Update it reduced to 45 mins and after May update it even reduced to 33 mins. I cleared cache as well. Also did repair apps function. Well done samsung, you spoiling the expensive phones by giving faulty updates.

NOTE: Guys I shared my phone experience only. If anyone got unbelievable battery life those people no need to comment here. All the best for those users. 

Galaxy S
No
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
3800 mah gives 11hrs sot ??
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Youtubers showing result like that..
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
3800 on which device
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
S23
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm using s23 ultra
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Such SOTs are only possible if wifi is used all time at <30% brightness with performance on light mode and few number of apps etc etc
0 Likes
Ishank20
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Well, it sounds like your phone's battery life is running out faster than a cheetah chasing a gazelle! It's a shame that the updates seem to have sucked the life out of your device like a vampire on a feeding frenzy. Maybe Samsung needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with updates that won't leave your phone feeling like a deflated balloon. In the meantime, you may need to carry around a portable charger like it's your new best friend.

Note:- you can block me now, because i am tired to see post by you only of SOT with every samsung update. I request you to visit samsung service centre
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't test ur phone right after update wait upto 5 days.
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro I always testing after few days of update. And monitoring regularly.