Galaxy S
Anyone facing network issues on S10 
Any idea how to fix it 
My issue started few days ago 

9 Comments
Veeren
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ask your Network Provider's Customer care. Most Probably this issue is Related to your Network Provider. Because Nowadays Almost Every Network Provider has Network issues all the time. I had this issue for my Idea sim. I made few settings in my S10 + , J2 & J5 Prime (Other phones in my home) as told by Idea Customer care and Problem got solved atleast 50 %.Got much relief from the Problem. So Its Related to your Network Provider.
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I am also facing network issues. For me 3G and 4G are practically useless. I am using only 2G mode. What changes did you make for idea network?
0 Likes
SAMEER2018
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have escalated the issue with my carrier let's see how it goes, thanks for the info
0 Likes
Veeren
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't just escalate. They will Simply Neglect it. Call their Customer care .Strongly Insist to Speak to Senior Person within the call itself. And Ask them About 'What Changes I can make in phone settings to get maximum of my network'.
Ask Exactly what i described. Try to be Polite & Firm Simultaneously.
Most Probably they should give you solution based on Changes in setting like 'Reset Network settings' and like that more.
0 Likes
Veeren
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
For Idea-
For Better Call Connectivity of Idea do as following.

Goto >Settings > Mobile Networks > Enable Data Roaming
And After that 'Disable the Option for VOLTE Calls '

Then Goto > Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select Manually > Vodaphone IN Network

If Select Manually Doesn't works.
Then do 'Select Automatically'

Don't Enable 'VoLTE Calls 'Option again.
This should Resolve the Problem of call connectivity.

Then Restart your phone once.
You Should see 'Data Roaming Option' Disabled (Means 'NOT ABLE TO SELECT EVEN')

Then Select '4G / 3G / 2G Auto Select'
But don't enable VOLTE Calls option. Keep it disabled.
0 Likes
Veeren
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Also If Data Roaming option Disabled(Means NOT ABLE TO SELECT) Then
Goto > Settings > General Management (Date Time settings etc.) See if you find an option to 'Reset '(NOT Factory reset) option .
Then click on 'Reset Wifi, Bluetooth and Mobile Networks Reset '
And Reset it.

This Should make Data Roaming Option Accessible means 'ABLE TO SELECT'.
0 Likes
SAMEER2018
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have reset network settings of the phone now it seems better will wait for call from Airtel
0 Likes
SAMEER2018
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
will escalate to level two after that
0 Likes
beefycrown
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I started noticing this issue after the latest update. My mobile data stops working when I get/make a call. either I have to restart the phone or I have to change mobile data to Sim 2 then again change it to sim 1 to get mobile data working. I've always used flagship phones and this one is the worst of all. (and not because of the above issue only). There are multiple issues with this device.
0 Likes