Original topic:

My phone slowed down after I installed Android 11 (s20 ultra )

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 10:27 AM)
sukanta9738
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am currently using s20 ultra samsung one ui 3.0  and after installing android 11 software my phone got a little slow. plz Fix this issue .
35 Comments
Anandv21
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
reboot your phone
0 Likes
ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Rebooting is not an alternate, it is a software problem which is solved by samsung update only..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
After installing updates, your phones may perform slow but, after some days it will return to its original performance. 😊
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Porkchop
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

That's great Samsung Customer Support, there isn't an error log to share as the issue is the entire phone is slow 🙄

prathep
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

i too have a50 and after updating android 11 my phone heats up very often and lags very bad all the time. I have to reboot the phone everytime it starts to lag. thats like every 20 mins i have to restart my phone. pls fix this issue.

Samsung_BLu0fQ7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am using a 50 and my phone has also became slow after the update . moreover the youtube is automatically  crashing after every 10 min 

soratzagh
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I noticed the same problem! and my A50 phone got much slower after the Android 11 update. especially navigation bar has become very laggy and it's not smooth anymore...

ashsam70
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mee too facing the same problem in a70
0 Likes