Original topic:

Multi touch problem

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 07:17 PM)
warrior13
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have an s8 plus for 2 years. Recently my multi touch isnt working and it detects only 2 fingers at a time only and that too not perfectly. I realized that while gaming which requires more than 2 fingers to use. I used a third party app and checked how many fingers were registering at a time and only 2 were. 
Please help because I wont be able to afford another mobile and theres no solution anywhere. Thanks
Galaxy S
No not the display, there's a software issue or a bug that is preventing the multiple touch, its not a physical fault.
warrior13
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it worked for sometime today like for half an hour and then it stopped. I'm going to reset my phon and will let you know
0 Likes
warrior13
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks a lot for the help
0 Likes
aihara
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

hello, i have the same phone as you and play the same game, does reset factory work?

0 Likes
Galaxy S
OK let me know after the reset.
0 Likes
Aman1121
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Please help me I got the same problem with my samsung s8plus from few days

0 Likes
Galaxy S

please please please bro help me i have same problem i reset the phone but multi touch problem not fixed please help me 😭

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Listen, I used to use 8.0 software a year ago, then I changed it to 9.0, isn't that the problem?

If I download 8.0 again, will this fix the problem?

please reply me bro 🙏🙏

0 Likes
Ibrahim39
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Does the problem fix?

When you change it to android 8

Because my phone is s8 plus and the same multi touch problem with me

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi, sad to hear that, have you tried the solutions and steps and my previous comments?
0 Likes