Original topic:

May Security Update still pending in india. for s9plus users

(Topic created on: 05-28-2018 05:58 PM)
mprateik
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Its almost end of may and s9plus users yet to receive may security update in india. What is the reason that samsung always late in delivering updates to it's prime customers. This is the only problem every customer of yours feel and want you people at samsung to rectify it.

If you really values your customers feedback and suggestions and you created this so called platform of yours to interact with us. Please escalate this issue to your higher authorities, otherwise you gonna loose some of your loyal customers in the future.
10 Comments
Hamza695
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
samsung please give us dual volte support update+may security patch we spend our valuable money to buy ur flagship phone..its ur responsibility to take care of ur customers need
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Indian S9/S9+ Telegram Support Group, Join Us (300+ Members)

**Join Us**
https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkv68Wr7Q3P0BKHnVA38bc6901-4b9b-4008-bcd6-81113cb5e02e.jpg
62b7b8ef-cf29-4461-a2d8-fd2126ff4a97.jpg
0 Likes
MrRobot
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yeah and there are many issues need to be resolved on s9 exynos variant
Samsung seems to forget about its devices as soon as the release event is done
this is very sad they charge a huge amount of money and don't give us a service which even budget phones out there get by other brands
SD11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
don't expect much more from samsung, now present senario of samsung is to making fool. after 6 year of samsung galexy user,today I'm totally depressed when I'm seeing only 2 month old s9 plus resell value is 36000,but a 14k phone mi a1 after 6 mo th of uses its resell value 10k🙄🤔
tejabala
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i depend on your bargain bro and even apple also get low resale value every flagship phone resale value is sucks
0 Likes
SD11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
by the way bro this price is shown in casify.in. not in offline market
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung is trash.....
Samsung is bad at software, everything takes far longer than it should but still ends up disappointing...... never buy $hitty Samsung devices
SD11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
dual volte and may security update comes13a4cb3e-dd24-48ab-96a9-97c45a14e314.jpg
0 Likes
mprateik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hii how did you change that buttons setup on the bottom ?
0 Likes