Original topic:

MULTIPLE ISSUES S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 06:19 PM)
Kai08
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung,

Been using the 5G variant of the S20FE for a few months now and here are my issues/suggestions :

1. Battery backup used to be excellent till ONEUI 3.0 but since 3.1, the backup is poor.
On a single charge, used to get about 20h total with about 6.5-7.5h SOT but now only getting about 16-17h total time with 4-5h SOT. 
PLEASE FIX THIS .

2. Since 3.1 update, you guys are aggressively killing background apps to save battery, but this has only been doing worse. Now accubattery app will get cut from reading battery stats every now and then. Sadder fact is the fact that inspite of killing processes, battery backup has only got worse.

3. Please enable the 3x telephoto camera to snap potraits, it will definitely click better portraits than the normal camera when there is enough light. Atleast give us the option to use both. If this can be enabled on the S20s, why not the FE?

4. This being an HDR10 display, I dont understand why only Netflix won't support HDR10 on this device, please get it sorted with Netflix, as it is no good if we can't watch HDR10 content on a big name like Netflix.

5. The UI sometimes feels clunky at times, it feels poorly optimised, to an extend where at times, it does not even feel like a 120Hz display. It not a hardware issue at all, its just poorly optimised UI & animations.

6. Camera Launch Delay. For this type of high end spec phone, the 2-3s camera delay is unacceptable. Please fix it

Otherwise, I love this phone. Excellent display, great cameras, good battery life(bring it back?) ,great stereo speakers.
I never had any touch issues on my phone.

I believe all of the above issues I stated can be fixed by a Software update. And please do not reply to this post with the generic "reset your phone", "wipe cache" n all that stuff coz I already did all of that.

Hope that you will see this post and take notes.

Yours Truly, 
Fan of the Fan Edition
11 Comments
FearLesS007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Just downgrade to oneui 3.0 simple 😉
0 Likes
FearLesS007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Btw your last lines was awesome that dnt send that reset or wipe cache etc etc 😂😂😂😂 bechara EHSANK. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣