Original topic:

Keyboard issues in secure folder after oneui 6.1 update

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Bhupi51
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Everything is fine in oneui 6.0 but yesterday I've updated my phone to 6.1 and facing the extra space below the keyboard in secure folder.
Keyboard layout is fine in all other apps that are installed outside the secure folder.
The first screenshot is from the chrome tab opened oustide the secure folder.

Now the second screenshot is from the chrome in secure folder and you can see the extra space below the keyboard 

If anyone knows how to fix this issue please let me know.
Also if you are facing the same issue then please drop a comment.
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Looks like an UI inconsistency because it isn't any issue ig if because it should not be causing problem.
They can fix this with some minor update.
0 Likes
Bhupi51
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think oneui 6.1 is still in beta as there are various issues and problems that users are facing.
We'll have to wait till samsung provides an update fixing these issues.
Galaxy S
Yes it's in beta kinda
HARIRAJ2006
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The line which is in the bottom of the screen has a very important feature of circle to search. It is a UI inconsistency, which I'm also facing my whatsapp chat screens. In whatsapp, chat wallpaper are not integrating with that line in the bottom
0 Likes
Bhupi51
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This line is important but the space is too much there and it's not there in normal mode. I'm only facing this in secure folder.
I also agree it's ui inconsistency and it'll be fixed by an update.
0 Likes
HARIRAJ2006
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm having that space for voice input and for keyboard disabling1711690821640_1711690821627_0.jpg
0 Likes