Original topic:

Issues with android 13

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 12:27 PM)
Gurtek24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
It's been 15 days since i got an update of android 13 and therefore there are some glitches in this new update which makes me irritate constantly. The first is accidental touch protection does not get dismiss from the screen while swiping up everytime. I have to lock the phone and unlock it again. Secondly, the sound of my device is getting stopped in between for half a second and then again half a second sound appears. This happens for all the sound services like music, calls, video calls etc. Am i the only one who is facing this?
9 Comments
Infinity53
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Restart your phone and install all the apps again maybe then it will be fixed.
May phones have this issue that when an update comes it sometimes gets glitched then you have to restart it and it gets fixed again.
0 Likes
Infinity53
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
To get to recovery mode: 

- Turn off phone

- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously 

- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears

- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET) 

- Use power button to select. 

Try this too
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which device are you using? The recent updates cleared out the bugs. I am using the S22 Ultra 🙈
Gurtek24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Im using galaxy s10 lite
Gurtek24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My device is now free from mic and sound issues as there was an app which was mocking my sound system of device. I uninstalled that. Only issue is with now accidental touch screen protection.
Galaxy S
Okay that's nice to hear 🙈💙
Ali_Elwasief
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try turning it off
0 Likes
vijayabhay
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung galaxy note 9
0 Likes