In Call Volume

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 03:58 PM)
towhidctg
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear 

I have one issue in in-call volume.
While I am not in call that time if I want to play any video and trying to increase volume of media that time its not increasing and media playing like in call sound. So I am not in call but in volume center there still have in call volume setting.

Please help me.      
3 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, this may be due to any apps you installed recently. Especially, those which have permissions to CALL or BLUETOOTH. We can check that in the safe mode.
(To activate safe mode, press and hold the power button (🔴 Red button on your SCREEN ). Then tap 'Safe Mode'. To exit safe mode, just restart your device.)
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
After activating safe mode, make a call and then check whether the issue persists. If it is solved, start uninstalling the suspected apps one by one and check whether it is solved. I have seen users complaining about 'totok' app with this issue. Let me see what works for you.
Galaxy S

Have you installed ToTok app? If yes force close the app by long pressing ToTok icon, then press the info symbol from there select force stop. Many users who have installed ToTok is facing this issue, mainly after the second last update.