Original topic:

Ignoring security patches in India for s20 series

(Topic created on: 05-15-2021 09:30 AM)
M04
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone,
I am writing this post as samsung is continuously ignoring releasing of security patches for s20 in India on time. Mid ranges phones are getting updates before its flagship series , even s10 gets update earlier.
Previously we have seen how all other countries gets update but we keeps on waiting till end and in worst cases till the end of next month.
Please comment on this post as much as poasible so it reaches to the maximum audience and to samaung somehow so that he can tell why its happening.
Thanks 
13 Comments
Vis Gopan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah true. Even I regret my decision of taking up the s20 series which is an accidental child of samsung. I don't understand why they keep ignoring these phones.
M04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
true...its 15th may and we have not received security patch, yesterday s10 got the patch
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Don't worry guys you'll get Update in this Month only maybe it's getting late due to some issues ..
0 Likes
M04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@GauravK21 we get that bro..that we wil get update but issue is not that issue is why are they getting delayed only in India and that too only for s20 series..they can surely release some statement about whats going on...I believe as a customer I deserve this from my company. Isn't it??
0 Likes
Hamidk
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Issues can't be there every month.. Every month they are delaying updates.
M04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
thats what i am saying and if there is a genuine reason then tell us why are they hiding...? are they realising their problems now with the chipset that how inefficient it is
0 Likes
Hamidk
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes... but they will not accept their mistake, in any. It looks like they are just interested in making money. Apple charges premium amount for their devices but they don't disappoint their customers. But that is not case with Samsung.
0 Likes
M04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
we can put pressure on them by expressing our anger through the post , so somehow anyone from the community sees it and gives us the answer
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes Samsung always do partiality with indian