Original topic:

If the S20 uses Exynos India , my 5 year relationship with Samsung is over.

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 10:16 AM)
Nikhilajayk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
The title says it all.
17 Comments
Nikhilajayk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
any premium user paying that price and getting an exynos processor is being cheated.

no snapdragon = NO BUY

I'm done with its horrible battery life and poor performance. they cannot hand us second rate products while other companies provide better performance at half the price, just because of exynos
Chitwan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
true..if exynos..boycott sasmsung flagship phones..
PMKR
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Will switch over to other brand if S20 series is shipped with Exynos
PMKR
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung
, do not take us for a ride by offering exynos with s20 in India
Samsung_7NUGeWI
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same here man ..  I am tiered of this exynos crap . This time I am going for apple . As hard it is to admit it apple processors are truly amazing . When there is snapdragon variant in india ...will be back

VivekPalat
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Im gonna most probably switch to apple if samsung ships with exynos in India,atleast i get what i pay for.**bleep** exynos.
Mister-J
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I hope the Note comes with the Snapdragon but i doubt it they have incentive to put their own chip I'm hooked with the note series coz of the stylus I'll have to look for an alternative 😞

0 Likes
DHILLON_SAAB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Using s10 since its launch and never found any problem with exynos.
i knows that its soc is a generation behind to sd855,so i want flagship soc in my next galaxy besides i never found a reason for my preference. May be i read about the difference between both exynos and sd on many platforms.
0 Likes