Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I hate my s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 07-26-2021 11:25 PM)
hacksawpuzzle
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How do I request a refund. I am a huge samsung supporter and have been sonce the S3 and i owned every note device. Aince thia year there's no new note 21, I had to settle for the S21 Ultra. It's nice and all, but been having battery drain issues, i run on low resolution, with cpu limiter active, AOD off and low refreshr ate but barely get 12 hours from a full charge.  To add to the frustration, camera images suck. Photos are so grainy,  zoom worka okay tll around 20x anything above that I might aswell grab grab a pen and paper to capture the image.

This is a 2 week old device and i would like a refund. Probably the worst samsung device i have had. It feels like it was built with gamers in mind since the featurw you usually buy a smartphone for does not work
.i.e. camera and did i mention battery life sucks. I bought my son a budget device. It nearly has all the same features the S21 ultra has, includinh underacreen fingerprint reader, also includes the crappy camera but outperformes the S21 ultra in the battery life department.

Boytomline...i would like a refund..thanks
0 Likes
1 Comment
KahlilDte
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Try to return the phone to the supplier. A lot of suppliers these days will accept a return within a certain period if you are not happy with a product, and it does not meet the advertised expectations.
0 Likes