Original topic:

I am very disappointed by samsung for s21 fe SD 888 user?

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
dherrajb
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, Why did samsung this discrimination for s21 fe Snapdragon user. it was launched in 2023 with latest Snapdragon 888 version, Why we are not getting all galaxy AI features? I'll not buy any samsung phon ahead.
9 Comments
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
As far as I know the AI features aren't completely software based and requires a powerful CPU with a POWERFUL NPU ,maybe that's why Samsung is not pushing the AI features for it . Secondly as of now the AI Features aren't that great which will make you use them daily. Generative AI is cool but it still lacks . NOTES Assist is good but it's only worth more on TABLETS than phones . CIRCLE TO Search is another basic features but not so handy if you use gestures instead of buttons.
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro,i dont think so, basically sd 888 and exynos 2100 r ai powered so had the cpu to support ai features
Lekin samsung niyat kharab hai
Yeh feature use kar chuka hoon kuchh khas nhn main bhi manta hoon lekin exynos 2100 support karta hai
Yeh chip ai integrated hai so cpu has the power to support but samsung doing these stuffs to sell off their s24 and s23 fe and their forthcoming unpacked event on fold and flip
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The AI features still needs to improved to actually make them useful
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Wgtwver bro all going to be paid ip after 1 year
Improvement door ki baat hai bro.
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That's why I'm not minding whether I'll get AI features or not .
archy_techguy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung wants to push users to buy their latest flagship and FE series by introducing less features to their previous flagships. This phenomenon is called planned obsolescence
0 Likes
zoro3s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I mean those products gives them the most profit compared to others
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Have some patience, hopefully we'll get the update by this month end
0 Likes
LovableNaren
Active Level 4
Galaxy S