Original topic:

How much does it cost to replace S8 screen in India?

(Topic created on: 09-06-2017 03:08 PM)
rossgeller
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have scratches on my S8s screen and would to get it replaced. Wondering how much rupees would it cost approximately.
8 Comments
AFTRSHK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
0 Likes
yeshwanth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
my friend replaced s8+ for 15k
0 Likes
HIRO
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if its s8 then 18000 if its s8 plus then 20500
0 Likes
bhavik33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
screen +side rims + labour + 18% GST=15035 RS
rossgeller
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you for letting me know.
0 Likes
sany
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hey it's about 15.5k .. I had broken my screen about a week after i bought it .. so yah I replaced it .. it's just 15k and taxes so 15.5k for s8plus .. it's a whole set of the front screen display.
0 Likes
Tapish
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If it's just scratches and not broken from any where then you can replace it for free. Just ask the customer service center and tell them you are not satisfied with the display. Once i showed my screen to customer care executive he said that samsung will replace it for free, as it wants it's customer to 'feel the screen' and don't want the customers to put screen protectors. He told me to remove mine and get it replaced whenever you feel like. He literally said that. But i can't assure you that because i didn't get my screen replaced due to the fear of getting display errors later.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes