Original topic:

Hide notification content on status bar

(Topic created on: 07-14-2021 12:03 AM)
Mandar123
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I want to hide notification content on status bar however complete message appears in the pop up. 
I have tried adding applications in the secure folder and unticked show notification content however even after that i can see notification content.

Can anyone please suggest any app or way to hide it.

Device - Galaxy S20FE 5G

5 Comments
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro try going into the app info, then Notifications>notification category, and disable Show as pop up option.clipboard_image_1626201681119_1626201681119.jpg
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I have checked, and there doesn't seem to be a global option to disable these pop up notifications😔. Disabling for each of them is a time taking process, but in the end u will have got what uve desired.
Mandar123
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you for the help bro however it is possible using seure folder just you need to make sure that the app is only present in secure folder and then go to secure older settings > notification and data> disable show content in notification
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Glad uve found solution to ur issue bro👏. But I don't use secure folder, and can't use that just to hide things from notifications. I'm fine with notifications content showing up with some edge lighting, even when screen is off😁
amod1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
M21 automatic on off
0 Likes