Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hidden Navigation Buttons One UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 03-29-2024 10:00 AM)
TeeA
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Please bring back the hidden nav buttons, I don't want to get used to seeing the nav buttons by default 😢
15 Comments
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It turns out I'm looking for 'Full screen gestures'. I think on 6.0 when you select swipe gestures the fsg option should pop up.

I'll just have to hope that they bring it back with the security patches1711780793603.jpg
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
But isnt that the same thing as swipe gestures?
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No the difference is that with the swipe gestures you swipe from the sides to go back, swiping from the bottom-middle going up is to use the home button as so forth.

With this feature instead of tapping the buttons you swipe up where the buttons would be to use them. I guess it's more of a type of gesture but not the one you're referring to.
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You can still get this feature with the "one hand operation +" module in goodlock. If you don't have goodlock you can use finelock from playstore
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I wanted to avoid using goodlock but you're right. I used NavStar module and they called it a 'swipe from bottom' gesture. I enabled the extra gesture settings which gave me exactly what I was looking for 🙂
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Glad you got what you were looking for1711804072141_1711804072129_0.png