Original topic:

Hi friends, I thought I was a proud owner of a S20 FE model smartphone.

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 02:17 AM)
lenovin
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
And that's were everything ends. Very poor processor Exynos 990. The phone gets heated up like iron box. You can literally press shirts with it. All apps crashes because of over heat. Tried contacting Samsung but in vain. Poor support. They say to switch off Bluetooth and GPS. Then why the hell they have the options in first place. I liked the model before I bought but now I regret. Samsung if they are still going to cheat Indians and others Asians by giving sub-standard processor of Exynos I am Sorry, Samsung is going to regret.

I hope Samsung gives a proper solution with a replacement for mine if they really value each and every customer. I hope it's a global issue where the model has to be recalled and replaced.

13 Comments
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
All user are facing this . Samsung customer care will act like a bot. They don't have solution
lenovin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung is testing it's beta processors in Asian market, because we have high brand trust we don't escalate.
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Raise a complaint to service head. Then go to service center, claim for refund. They will say we will issue software update to solve this. Tell them, now refund the product value, I'll buy it again after the issue gets resolved. Otherwise ask them to replace with Snapdragon model.
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Maximum s20 & 21 series faced this problem, so u should visit service center or talk to customer help line no / send your queries!
lenovin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No use
Ryaann
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Even I am facing the same issue. Service centers are like factory reset the phone. But they are of no use its been 5 months i'm using this s20 fe 4g and now company came up with its snapdragon version in india , people who bought s20 fe 990 at 45000 just feel their pain.
If anyone could mail to samsung head about this issue then it would be a great deal.
lenovin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Please, this is the first step. Guys please forward this conversation in all your social medias to create awareness. And hoping for a solution from Samsung company.
Zainsayyad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The main problem is heating and battery draining
lenovin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's because of the poor processor the product heats up and then the battery drain.