Original topic:

Here is why everyone is moving towards apple.

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 02:55 PM)
Rohit_Chinagudi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I was a OnePlus user but due to the terrible software support and the insane amount of bugs literally made it unusable. I am not making this is but it literally blocked me from using any of my work apps.

I came to samsung which i guess seemed pretty stable and good with updates but nope. 1.2 lakh rs and you guys can't even ship a simple update with no bugs? Even if I want to sell the phone i won't even get 50% of the value and you think people will still want to stick here? No! I am moving to apple as soon as I possibly can!

All I wanted to do was pay 20rs at a shop.
Took me 2 restarts of the phone and going though the insane throttling and lag (also 10 mins) to somehow get to open the app. 
I forgot to take the screenshot of the app drawer, that was something else itself.

Also just to be clear I bought the phone 4 months ago. 

This much lag makes me feel somehow OnePlus even with bugs never felt slow. It was always fast and super snappy every single time even under hot scorching sun when the phone is burning hot!

Also to make it more serious for you. Everyone in my contact always asks me when device to go for as i am so called the tech geek of every group I am in so yes I have control of atleast 15 lakh rs. And everyone even you know it very well once people go for apple noone even wants to peek over the walled garden. 
32 Comments
Galaxy S
Happened again and this is post having had the device been given to the service centerScreenshot_20230322_232815_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230322_232803_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Type your query>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

FanClub
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks Samsung Customer Support for taking the note of issue.We as consumer expect better service in future.When we have Samsung device we don't want any problem to creep up_ we expect our device to meet our needs& when it's really expensive it really bother us. Hope you seriously look into the matter.
0 Likes