Original topic:

Help !!!

(Topic created on: 12-19-2022 01:33 AM)
meet510
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My S10 lite Display turn green tint shade after Update, can someone help me solving this problem.
I tried everything but nothing works😭
0 Likes
3 Comments
Mr_Mohit
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have same problem.. tried everything, nothing works.
Waiting for December update. If the issue doesn't resolved after update, have to change display. Cost around ₹9500/-
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Note: Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model.

Adjust color settings manually
Hmm, something doesn't look quite right. Maybe the color balance is off. We can help you adjust the color settings.

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Screen mode. Tap Vivid or Natural.

Next, adjust the slider to make the display look cooler or warmer. Tap Advanced settings to manually adjust the screen's color. Please be aware you can only adjust the White balance and Advanced settings while in Vivid mode.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Siddhu2310
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Use OLED Saver App, it might fix your issue.

0 Likes