Original topic:

Heating issue.

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 07:52 PM)
spartansbro
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I can't play pubg properly because of overheating issue in s10.
8 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
For heating issue follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803
1- Make sure that 20% internal storage is free for which clear the RAM memory and storage of device (Settings > Device care > Memory/Storage > Clean Now).
2- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ohh you atleast 20% internal storage free...point noted
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm mean that was as from Samsung.
20% free ... 20% Percent system.. so we could use only 60% ...😅😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ok 😂😂
Auttu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
check out for your battery usage. you device might have hardware issues
spartansbro
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
how can I see that
Auttu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
battery usage from. device care > battery anf then eliminate all those apps which are consuming more battery. to check harware problem *#0*# or you can check from samsung member app
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc: Swipe the notification panel>Turn off Wi-Fi,Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

2. Decrease the screen brightness: If your device is heating, decrease the screen brightness sometimes high brightness level may cause the heating issue

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes