Hello members.. As summer kicks in our phones also tend to feel the heat.. Heat takes a major hit on phones performance and battery life.. Simple h,ack is to not to use the phone for a few minutes and let it cool down on a wodden surface..
While charging battery is one another problem that alot of you must be facing.. Charging speeds go down as the battery temperature is high.. To avoid this here are a few steps that you can follow while charging your smartphone..
-Turn off always on dislay
- Keep ypur phone on wodden surface while charging. Wood absorbs heat from electronic devices.
- Dont use your phone for 10 mins before charging
- Let it cool down completely
- Clear all the apps in background
- Put unused app to complete sleep from settings
- Hit optimise before charging
- Dont use while charging
- Disconnect mobile data and wifi
- Use original charger that came in the box
- Remove any case or cover while charging
Remember phones heats up when they dont find a good mobile network and we constantly try to access internet.. Due to lockdown mobile data bandwidth is pretty low and hence our phone constantly tries to search for a good network which in turn heats up the phone.. Also sometimes phones heats up alot when placed in our pockets for same reason that it cant find network and is in contact with cloth.. Placing your phone on cloth, bed, or any other similar surface multiplies the heat.. Simply just place your phone a wodden surface and disconnect network for a while.. Wood has the ability to absorb heat from devices and it does not multiply..
While gaming remove the case or cover that removes the bulkyness and ensures comfortable gaming and also takes care of heating issue..
Try these steps and let me know in the comments below whether it worked or not.. Thanks..