Original topic:

Google Pixel vs. Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-12-2023 09:07 PM)
TheShandilya
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung,

Do you have better material UI and software improvements than what the Pixel 8 series is going to offer?

Have you heard about or seen the Pixel launch event? How much appreciation, clapping, and cheering was there compared to your silent mode event for ONE UI 6?

What unique features are you bringing with Android 14 or ONE UI 6? Just the notification panel and a change in the media playing material? You have been using the same animation repeatedly for the past four years. With every update, we hear that it comes with stability improvements, but that just creates new issues and downgrades.

You are not capable enough to build a better chip after years of R&D. Your chips cannot handle Google Camera. The device overheats, lags, and has poor battery performance.

Have you not heard of Magic Sound/Noise Eraser, Magic Eraser, the best group photos with the help of AI, clipping in real-time within photos, shifting things within photos, night video boosts, or enhancements?
Those are called the real software improvements for which users wait curiously.

See the highlights of the Pixel event, including the UI update and software or hardware improvements. : - https://youtu.be/00uU6PdTjKE

?t=380

I suppose you are still competing with the Pixel 5 or Pixel 6. Are you living in 2023, or are you still living in 2020? You are going to lose your market share if you keep on with your laggy, downgraded updates and improvements that not a single user can see or feel. Maybe your updates were inspired by John Cena's slag "you can't see me". The users will soon offer you the CM PUNK'S finisher G.T.S (Go To Sleep).
6 Comments
ShivaIsMySoul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
The things you mentioned are all about camera outputs. Do you use your device only for camera and material UI? High end device S23 Ultra has great potential than any other device. Even latest Iphone 15 pro Ultra can't beat S23 Ultra in many ways. Software may be clean in Google but samsung adds lots of tweaks in One UI. I've used various brand android devices but only Samsung's One UI has good capabilities and improves every year in right way. If you don't like these why would you even use a Samsung device?
TheShandilya
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Brother, have I mentioned or misinformed anything that Samsung had and I denied in my above article?

And one more thing, what I have to purchase, and after regrets, my concerns, and the issues occurring with coming updates, it's my choice to bring it to the table or not.

Enjoy your S23 Ultra. I will share my experience and stuff that I felt.
ShivaIsMySoul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I get your point bro. I haven't said you can't share your experience. In this post you have praised google pixel 8 and it's camera abilities only. Regarding One UI you have mentioned only about notification panel and media playing only. Is that all you have seen in One UI 6? There are many tweaks to mention some are image editor, video editor, Good lock with new features is on the way, lock screen customisation, new camera widget, camera app has improved a lot now with easy access to desired modes and many more.

I also accept some samsung devices has issues, my point is that samsung is improving well compared to others. This may be my experience.

FYI, I'm a S22 user on one ui 6 2nd beta. Happy to have your thoughts anytime.
TheShandilya
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Brother I personally love Samsung as a brand. I have a Samsung device, earbud, smartwatch, TV, and fridge.

I love the customization that Good Lock brings with it. That post was just my frustration as a Samsung user, you can call. Because the brand that is known for better UI and performance than Google is now lacking behind in some attentive features that can impact marketing. As smart device users we both know how simple, user-friendly, and impactful tools can boost a brand. We both are from that generation that saw Blackberry, Nokia, HTC, and LG dominance worldwide but now they are nowhere, Nokia trying for years but couldn't earn the same market and users.

I just want Samsung to bring some unique, good, inclusive stuff that can attract our attention.

Now, will you please tell me why Samsung bring the S23FE? Is that actually needed at this point in time? Is that an upgrade even for S21FE users?

I personally prefer fewer devices in the market with the same price range, but what else will be in the market will be better than the competitors.
ShivaIsMySoul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I accept bro. I don't like FE models. If anyone wants FE model I would suggest to purchase previous year S series device. S23 FE is just a marketing strategy.

Yes, samsung have to provide uniqueness. Fold and Flip are unique but never for me with the cost it's available. Samsung has to provide some unique tweaks in both hardware and software for S series base and plus versions.
TheShandilya
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The same thing I was mentioning in my above article frustratingly. Because Good Lock customization hasn't gotten a major upgrade in the last two years. S23 or S22 Plus was a major device to attract customers, but Samsung bring a bad device with a long break, when there is no s22 fe, there isn't a need for s23 fe. S23 and S22 Plus have better potential to attract customers with better hardware options.

Samsung needs to work on a stable battery backup and performance on day-to-day operations, handling heating and lagging. Samsung can Include good and innovative stuff in the music player, camera, theme, interface, animation, and icons. Because as a user we all have different tastes, and our devices represent our presence in a way. When there is a lot of stuff and areas are available to work on or improve, then why Samsung not giving its attention?

After every single month, Samsung launches some devices, F, A, M, and S. Samsung simply needs to launch a device in every price segment and make it perfect or near perfect that fulfill the user's expectations truly, then the rest of the competitors.